One year of transitional housing
WomenRising’s Project Home provides 12 months of transitional housing and support services to women and children affected by
substance abuse and trauma.
In this safe, sober community, Project Home women and children have the opportunities to:
- Achieve and maintain sobriety
- Have safety and stability in their living environment
- Break the cycles of substance abuse and domestic violence for the children
- Gain greater economic stability
- Develop a comm unity of peers who will support one another as they leave Project Home
In 2015 we provided 308 women and children a safe place to live.